Monday, March 9, 2009

Trips with Robert, Sue and girls

Robert could be funny without even trying. He made a seat out of this flower pot and returned a few times. Who thinks to themselves "there are no chairs, so I'll just sit in this huge pot."?


Wade could fall asleep at the 50 yard-line of the Super Bowl in the 4th quarter during a tie game and when he does it's not a light sleep. He is gone. Robert painted his toenails and stuffed cereal up his nose hanging out on our trip to Pineview in Utah. We've had great vacations with them whether it was to the beach in Hilton Head, hikes up Logan Canyon or boating wherever.
















2 comments:

  1. These are all such great memories, I would send you some pictures but I think you have all the ones that I do. This post made me think of so many other funny times with Robert. Like when we were in island park and he led all the small kids with drums to wake up Wade from a nap. Robert threw open the door and was hit with a giant wall of Wade's gas. Wade had a huge smirk on his face and had quite a laugh while we were all on the floor searching for clean oxygen. Thanks so much for doing this blog, it is nice to get on every couple of days and see what new has been posted. So thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just wanted to say how sorry we are for your loss. My husband nor I actually knew Robert, but my dad (Rick Hendricks) worked with Robert. And my brother-in-law Jared Lau and his family are in your ward. It was very sad to hear about this tragic accident. Hope everyone is doing as best as possible. Lea Lau

    ReplyDelete