Thursday, March 12, 2009

From Kaycie

Kaycie had some great pictures put to slide show. They are of Robert doing the things he loved with those he loved. Thanks Kaycie.



Kaycie also had this story about Robert. "This is my Daddy last year at state track. We had spent all day at the BSU stadium watching event after event during the last event my dad realized he hadn’t got his run in and you know my dad HE CANT MISS A DAY! He decided he was going to run from the BSU stadium back to the hotel. That morning it started out chilly by the afternoon it was quite warm my dad hadn’t brought any running clothes. So he dug in the back of the car and this is what he found. He keep asking everyone do I look alright , He ran like this all the way back to the hotel And almost everyone from soda that drove by would honk. We laughed so hard about this and how he looked."

No comments:

Post a Comment